Thursday, March 26, 2009

peter and me


I went with peter to charlseton it was fun do you want to go to charlseton? i want to go again !!! all of us had fun rele fun did peter had fun?? yes!

3 comments:

  1. Sarah Beth I love that you had fun with me in charleston. We need to go on more vacations together. You Ellen and me will need to go to the movies we she is back home

    ReplyDelete
  2. I aggree with Peter. I miss you guys already. You take good care of Peter this weekend. I wish I could be there!!! I cant wait to play soccer with you again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to go to Charleston! I miss you! I am so jealous that you got to go to my very favorite place in the world! We should go one time when I come to South Carolina!

    ReplyDelete